Monday, January 02, 2006

Coherence

Alright I have written and deleted three posts today. So I will try and make a quick point here; I have more questions than answers right now. I feel like I should only blog about things that I understand or have processed, unfortunately, I am plum out of those things right now. So I will list the questions I have right now. That seems more productive.

How can a life be authentic and disciplined?
Can the Seahawks really win a playoff game?
Is Jesus happy with the state of the American church?
Is liberal a dirty word?
Is conservative?
Do they have any place in the church at all?
Is entertainment bad?
Should I be more weary of the "world"?
Do I need to understand the "world" more?
Am I going to be with InterVarsity in five years?
Does it matter if I know that?
Are the Mariners and the Red Sox ever going to complete the Reed for Clement trade?

What is better to have a lot of questions or answers?

1 comment:

Denice said...

questions are good - it means you are seeking for answers which is probably better than thinking you have all of them already. ;)